You don’t have to be born smart to be remarkable or awesome. Well, some people are born smart. The likes of Einstein are among us today. And they are incredibly smart. Some of the most successful, confident and amazing people today have big imaginations but not necessarily smart like Einstein. They have a better clarity of self-understanding. And they constantly ask beautiful and thought provoking questions about life and how they are living it.
These are some of most important, candid and hard questions you should be asking yourself daily. These questions will force you to think differently and live a better and more fulfilling life.
1. What are the top five things you know you need to do right now that you been avoiding?
2. Who is the one person in your life you need to build a better relationship with right now?
3. How much money do you need to set aside right now for your safety net so that you can live the life of your dreams?
4. What’s been bothering you over the last few months that you need to take care of right away?
4. Who do you need to hire right now to help you get a little bit closer to where you want to be?
6. What are you afraid of right now that you’re too embarrassed to say out loud?
7. Are you as financially fit as you need to be right now or are you just hoping things stay lucky for you?
8. Are you using the right tools right now to guarantee that you follow up and follow through on a consistent basis?
9. Do you find yourself gravitating towards the fast and easy solution or are you willing to work hard right now?
10. How often do the opinions of others cause you to throw away the ideas you’re working on right now?
11. Would you be doing what you’re doing right now if you knew you only had a few days left?
12. To whom do you need to say “Thank you” or “I’m sorry” right now?
13. How can you be more candid right now with the people that are relying on you for direction?
14. What personal health habits do you need to improve right now in order to get to your full potential?
15. How often do you try things before you decide that your idea isn’t going to go anywhere right now?
16. Right now do you actively seek out time for meditation or personal exercise on a daily basis?
17. How much time do you spend watching television, movies, or playing video games each day right now?
18. How often do you set aside time right now to nurture your soul and dig into the pain and fear that tries to control you?
19. Are you mentally strong enough right now to ignore your critics even when they claim to have your best interests at heart?
20. What would you do if you lost everything right now?
21. Who do you blame right now when you don’t like the results you been getting?
22. What would others say about you right now if they were asked if you were a person of integrity?
23. How often do you allow yourself to dream big dreams without talking yourself out of getting started right now?
24. Do you treat others as compassionately right now as you like to be treated when everything goes wrong for you?
25. What would you be doing right now if you weren’t afraid that you couldn’t do it?
26. Are you actively looking right now for opportunities where you can give value to those who need it most?
27. Right now—how will you know if you end up being successful?
Hard questions courtesy Dan Waldschmidt!